Independent Financial Advisors
Cape Town and Gauteng
We are looking for IFAs who would like to leave the corporate environment and who would want to become self-employed within a partnership structure collective with our client:
- For the offices in Gauteng & Cape Town
- Minimum requirement RE 5 with Supervision (CAT 1.8 & 1.13)
- Our client has been in existence for 2 years but their holding company has been in existence for the past 10 years
- Net worth of clients 0 to $3m (min $500 000 in 1st year)
- Open to Financial Advisors who sell other products as well
- Own clients – 4% return on assets p.a.
- New clients – 2% return on assets p.a.
- Trading capabilities – 2% to 3 % on assets p.a.
- Franchise Package (a first in the Financial industry) will include:
- IP (Offshore knowledge, Trade Related, Private Equity)
- License Package
- Mentoring & Coaching
The following will be offered to the successful IFA that qualifies:
- Self-employment: Offering you a sophisticated on/offshore client model that will allow you to use and further develop your own skillset when dealing with on and offshore private clients.
- Remuneration: You are creating your own income stream generating revenues by servicing your clients using our infrastructure. Revenue potential 2 to 4% p.a. Return on Assets under Management (AuM).
- Mentorship for offshore banking, products and services: you will be introduced to a highly efficient and profitable business model, assuming mentorship and coaching to enable a fast entry into the offshore banking space. Its technical aspects and benefits for you as an advisor and your clients.
- 6x Banking Platforms based in Switzerland / Lichtenstein: You will have direct access to 6 offshore banking platforms which will allow you to externalize your clients’ onshore moneys managed via our sophisticated Core-Loan-Satellite investment strategy.
- 2x Structured Product Trading Platforms: Coaching you on a sophisticated, alternative short-term investment range in the structured product space, including direct access to a structured product notes trading system.
- Client Administration: you will be assisted you with account openings and client due diligence profiling of your clients.
- Client Trading Administration: our client will assist you with trading for your clients, markets research and more to service your clients.
- Office: You will be able to work from a remote place of your choice. Temporary working spaces will be made available, should the need arise.
- Licenses: Your SA Pty Ltd. will be registered as a Juristic Representative under the FSP licenses of our client.
- KI Services: Our client will provide a Key Individual for your business.
- Administration: All your back-end administration needs will be taken care of.
- Regulatory Exam 5 (RE5)
- CFA beneficial
- Client Book beneficial
- Financial Industry Experience beneficial
- Client Relationship Management beneficialPersonal Requirements:
- Team Player
Please note that due to the high volume of cv’s received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Should you feel that you have the experience and qualifications required by our client and would like to be a part of this growing international organisation then please send your updated cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org