Executive Manager: Product Development Rocket Mortors, Warheads and Aircraft Bombs
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Responsible for leading the group tasked with the development of new warheads, rocket motors and aircraft bombs for international and local clients
Key Performance Areas:
- Leads the technical group responsible for the development of new warheads, rocket motors and aircraft bombs for international and local clients
- Strengthen and develop the technical knowhow and capabilities to support future warhead, rocket motor and aircraft bombs strategies.
- Contribute to the strategic planning of Product Strategies.
- Plan and manage the allocation of manpower and budgets in the group to ensure effective execution of projects and optimum use of available people.
- Take final responsibility for the Technical Performance, Quality of projects being executed in the Group.
- Conduct and execute succession planning in such a way that Critical Skills are timely identified and successors are appointed and mentored to ensure continuity in core capability.
- Execute line management functions (Budgeting, Performance Management, succession planning, etc.)
- Provide support for NBD&S during marketing campaigns, proposal preparation and customer technical complaints
- Provide technical support to production or Quality during investigations.
- BSc/BEng/BTech in Engineering. (Mechanical or Aeronautics). Post-graduate qualification in Gasdynamics preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the development process of ammunition or sub-systems for rockets and missiles. 8 to 10 years preferable
- Good interpersonal, facilitation and conflict management skills.
- Good communication, planning and organizing skills.
- Experience in line management functions required
- Strong computer skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
Should you have the relevant experience, please forward your extensive cv to: email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.